Vitamin and mineral complex is a ready-made concentrated mixture of food enrichers. The product is used to enrich meals with vitamins and minerals (A, C, D3, E, B1, B2, B5, B6, B7, PP, zinc, iodine).
It can be added to ready-made meals and drinks, or 3-5 minutes before readiness
Benefits of using the vitamin-mineral complex Nutrimixtura
- Preserves organoleptic features of dishes and food stereotypes
- It is easily included in the technological process of cooking any dish
- Vitamins and minerals are preserved during heat treatment
- When the VMC is included in the food, the content of active components ensures the supply of 50 to 100% of recommended level of daily consumption of vitamins and minerals
- Cost-effective and easy to use for the whole family
Vitamin-mineral complex 1s designed for daily correction of vitamin and mineral deficiency in the body.
Dextrose (crystalline glucose monohydrate, anticaking agent-silicon dioxide), premix of vitamins and minerals (B1-thiamine mononitrate, B2-riboflavin, B3-niacin, B5-calcium pantothenate, B6-pyridoxine hydrochloride, B7-biotin, ascorbic acid, vitamin acetate, vitamin D3-cholecalciferol, vitamin E-acetate, zinc-zinc citrate III, iodine-potassium iodine, maltodextrin).
Recommendations For Use
- 1 Enriched meal per day.
- To ensure 50% of the recommended daily intake for adults, add 0,67 g of Nutrimixtura VMC per serving of fortified food or meal.
- To ensure 75% of the recommended daily intake for adults, add 1 g of Nutrimixtura VMC per serving of fortified food or meal.
- To ensure 100% of the recommended daily intake for adults, add 1,34 g of Nutrimixtura VMC per serving of fortified food or meal.
- For children the recommended serving of Nutrimixtura VMC is 0,67 g per fortified food or meal.
Recommendations For Preparation
The recommended portion of VMC Nutrimixtura is introduced as an integral part of the
recipe per serving of the fortified food or meal taking into account its nutritional and
energy value at a certain stage of its preparation in accordance with the manufacturer’s
When enriching drinks, first dissolve VMC Nutrimixtura in a small amount and then pour it
into the rest of the drink. Stir thoroughly for 2-3 minutes. VMC Nutrimixtura is introduced
immediately before serving, without subjecting the fortified drink to heat treatment.
When enriching dairy soups and cereals, first dissolve VMC Nutrimixtura in a tenfold
volume of boiled water at room temperature. Pour this solution into the rest of the fortified
dish. Stir thoroughly for 2-3 minutes until cooked.
Shelf life 24 months